£25000 - £30000 per annum + Company Benefits
almost 2 years ago
A fantastic opportunity for a Purchasing Assistant to join an innovative Automotive Manufacturer based in Oxfordshire. The salary is between £25,000 to £30,000 and offers great benefits and provides a flexible and fun working environment!
If you work in a support role in Purchasing or within Supply Chain and want to join a company who will help grow and develop you throughout your Purchasing career, then this is perfect for you! Candidates will have previous experience within purchasing or procurement and ideally would have been a Junior Buyer, Purchasing Administrator or an Assistant Buyer.
Role responsibilities of the Purchasing Assistant are:
- Order coordination and logging information
- Raising purchase orders
- MRP/ERM system use
- Supplier communication. You will be speaking to suppliers daily, answering queries, chasing orders and developing good relationships
- Supporting the purchasing team in all activities
Person Specification of the Purchasing Assistant:
- Previous experience in a purchasing or procurement or supply chain.
- IT literate
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Work within strict deadlines to complete & prioritise allocated tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to work under pressure
25 - 30k
This role will be well suited to you if you have held a role within purchasing or procurement as a junior buyer, procurement and supply chain administration, assistant buyer, purchasing assistant.