£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
A leading organisation are looking for a Buyer to join their team on a permanent basis in Epping offering a salary of up to £50,000. This position has been created due to business growth and therefore team expansion.
The buyer will sit in the purchasing department, with excellent progression opportunities into a Senior Buyer position over the next few years.
Candidates will have previous experience within purchasing or procurement specifically within a manufacturing environment, at buyer, or junior buyer level and be keen to progress in their career
Role responsibilities of the Buyer include:
- Placing orders and always negotiating to lead the way
- Developing existing ranges from the Far East as well as researching and proposing new products
- Managing and developing supplier relationships
- Scoping out potential opportunities to expand current ranges and improve existing ones
- Monitoring and predicting trends and being able to report these predictions within the team and senior managers
Previous experience required for the Buyer:
- Proven background of buying a retail setting and working with finished goods
- Strong organisational skills with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail with capacity to work at speeds
- Positive attitude with driven to develop career
Up to £50k
This role offers no hybrid working and is fully on-site Monday - Friday
This role will be well suited to you if you have held a role within purchasing or procurement as a buyer, sourcing specialist, commodity manager, category manager, senior buyer, materials planner or materials controller.