£25000 - £30000 per annum
6 months ago
An excellent opportunity for Buyer to join an established Manufacturing business. The role will be based in Farnham and will be responsible for buying of a range of complex materials and services.
Key Responsibilities of Senior Buyer:
- Working closely with engineering staff to procure components and related parts.
- Raise orders, monitoring and progressing purchase orders.
- Supply relationships internally and externally to improve cost, quality and supply.
- Working to very strict and tight deadlines to been schedule.
- Generate progress via live reports.
- Monitor target costs against proposal costs
- Experience of reading and interpreting technical drawings
- Understanding of Manufacturing process.
- Understanding of procurement regulations.
- Familiarity with engineering schematics.
- High level of Excel.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- British Passport required due to security clearance.
This role would suit a candidate with experience in the following roles; Buyer, Junior Buyer, Technical Buyer, Purchasing, Commodity Buyer.