£25000 - £30000 per annum
11 months ago
An excellent opportunity for Buyer to join an established Manufacturing business. The role will be based in Farnham and will be responsible for buying of a range of complex materials and services.
Key Responsibilities of Senior Buyer:
- Working closely with engineering staff to procure components and related parts.
- Raise orders, monitoring and progressing purchase orders.
- Supply relationships internally and externally to improve cost, quality and supply.
- Working to very strict and tight deadlines to been schedule.
- Generate progress via live reports.
- Monitor target costs against proposal costs
- Experience of reading and interpreting technical drawings
- Understanding of Manufacturing process.
- Understanding of procurement regulations.
- Familiarity with engineering schematics.
- High level of Excel.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- British Passport required due to security clearance.
This role would suit a candidate with experience in the following roles; Buyer, Junior Buyer, Technical Buyer, Purchasing, Commodity Buyer.