£17 - £20 per hour
Butler Ross is working with an international manufacturing client. We are currently looking to place a Buyer within a larger team focusing on tactical procurement.
As the buyer you will be expected to:-
- Manage the MRP system
- Assess and select new suppliers in consultation with the quality and engineering teams
- Identify cost reduction potential in both current and future product offerings
- Develop supplier logistics with emphasis on packaging and transport mode
- Identify risks within the current and future supply chain
- Manage and resolve invoice queries
You must have the following skills and experience
- Qualified to degree level or experience within a purchasing environment (ideally CIPS qualified)
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of SAP systems
- Process driven attitude
- Positive Personality to work within a team
Should you not hear anything from us regarding your application within 14 days, this will mean your application was unsuccessful. Please don't get disheartened and please keep checking the Butler Ross website for any other opportunities. All our live jobs are listed on our website.