Up to £30000.00 per annum
An excellent opportunity for a Buyer to join a market leading supplier to a number of industries based near Winchester with a salary up to £30,000. This Buyer position is looking for someone keen to progress in their purchasing career, with the role offering brilliant progression opportunities.
The ideal applicant will have previous experience in a purchasing or supply chain role, with strong experience in negotiating, supplier relationship management and great administration skills.
A typical day in this Buyer role
- Sourcing and negotiating with suppliers, while managing relationships and time scales with existing suppliers
- Place a high volume of purchase orders on a wide range of products and materials
- Being a first point of contact for suppliers and internal stake holders
- Maintain stock levels
- Ensure order process is as efficient as possible
Is this you?
- Great communicator, friendly and approachable
- Previously experienced in a purchasing role
- Excellent administrative and time management skills
- Driven and motivated with a desire to progress
Salary up to £30k
This role would be suitable for someone who has held a position as a Junior Buyer, Buyer, Senior Buyer, Purchasing Manager, Purchasing Controller, Commodity Manager, Category Manager or other roles within a supply chain function