Coventry, West Midlands
£28000 - £30000 per annum
Butler Ross is working with a manufacturing client working in the electrical market. We are currently looking to place a Buyer on a permanent basis.
As the Buyer you will be responsible for
- Purchasing management and stock control of high-volume components and IT peripherals
- Project buying to support new product introductions and the ability to deliver cost reductions.
- Building relationships with suppliers and manage their performance.
- Conducting routine supplier business reviews, evaluating supplier performance and compliance.
You must have the following skills and experience
- Experience of working in a high-volume purchasing environment
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong understanding of ERP systems including production plans and schedules
- Experience in the procurement of electronic components
- Experience of sourcing from the far east or eastern Europe would be an advantage.
- Be proactive and use your initiative to pre-empt tasks and maintain control over your work
Should you not hear anything from us regarding your application within 14 days, this will mean your application was unsuccessful. Please don't get disheartened and please keep checking the Butler Ross website for any other opportunities. All our live jobs are listed on our website.