Up to £45000.00 per annum
12 Month FTC
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Category Manager to join this award-winning organisation based in Basingstoke. The successful candidate will focus on all categories across the business but an involvement in property services procurement would be advantageous. You will ensure that the procurement support is aligned to the structure and culture of the organisation. You will require to build relationships with stakeholders proactively to identify areas where Procurement can add measurable value.
Main responsibilities of the Category Manager
- Lead on multiple categories across the organisation
- Engage with key internal stakeholders to ensure collaborative delivery of business benefits
- Leading supplier engagement and sourcing activities end to end from definition of business requirements, sourcing, tender analysis and negotiation and ongoing supplier performance and life cycle management.
- Managing supplier negotiations and ensuring value for money deals are obtained
Skills & Experience required of the Category Manager
- Degree or equivalent CIPS qualification
- Stakeholder engagement experience
- Demonstrate experience at delivering savings to an organisation through effective category management
- An understanding of OJEU is important
- Experience leading the full cradle to grave procurement process
- Ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously.
- Involvement in property services as a category such as maintenance, roofing, construction, FM etc.
- Ability to analyse contracts and manage contracts at all levels
Salary up to £45,000
This role would be perfect for a category manager or category officer or procurement manager or sourcing manager or purchasing manager or senior buyer