Up to £51000.00 per annum
Category Manager - Non-Clinical
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Category Manager specialising in non- clinical categories to join this fantastic organisation based near Guildford. You will be responsible for the delivery of strategic procurement across specific categories in compliance with EU regulations. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the contract life cycle including negotiating contract terms, conditions, remedies all whilst working with multiple stakeholders across all levels.
Main responsibilities of the Category Manager - Non-Clinical
- Running complex OJEU procurements, managing multiple senior stakeholders and reporting and presenting as required via Prince 2 methodology in both written and verbal formats
- Implementing a category management strategy, delivering effective procurements and supporting the management of key supplier relationships to deliver breakthrough performance in cost, service and quality
- Leading large and often complex procurement activities, delivering savings and other optimal outcomes of a tactical (cost reduction) and strategic nature in a challenging healthcare environment.
- Leading the negotiation and completion of contracts often of a complex nature to support the category strategy
Skills & Experience required of the Category Manager - Non-Clinical
- OJEU experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Extensive experience of managing high vale and complex projects
- Good data & analytical skills
- Good project management skills
- Category management experience and knowledge
Salary up to £51,000
This role would be perfect for a category manager or senior category officer or procurement manager or sourcing manager or purchasing manager or senior buyer all with experience within non-clinical categories.
If you do not receive a response to your application within 2 weeks, please note that your application has been unsuccessful.