Up to £49860.00 per annum
Category Manager - Adult Social Care
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Category Manager specialising in Adult Social Care to join this fantastic public sector organisation based in Oxford. You will be responsible for supporting both local government organisations and the wider public sector across Oxfordshire. The successful candidate will report to the Head of Category and will be responsible for the delivery of key procurement and contract management activities in relation to Adult & Social Care.
Main responsibilities of the Category Manager - Adult Social Care
- To form part of both councils joint procurement and contract management function and deliver products and services within Adult & Social Care.
- Managing supplier negotiations and ensuring value for money deals are obtained
- Ensuring that all policies are strictly followed throughout the procurement process and that all procurement is carried out in an ethical and EU compliant manner
- To drive the delivery of procurement for Adult & Social Care spend across both councils
- Be responsible for the line management of category officers, assistant procurement and contract management officers.
- To build and promote relationships, relating to Adult Social Care, their suppliers which represent value for money.
Skills & Experience required of the Category Manager - Adult Social Care
- Degree or equivalent CIPS qualification
- Stakeholder engagement experience
- Demonstrate experience at delivering savings to an organisation through effective category management
- Must have in depth OJEU legislation expertise
- Experience leading the full cradle to grave procurement process
- Ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously.
- Ability to analyse contracts and manage contracts at all levels
- Experience within Adult & Social Care as a category
Salary up to £50,000
This role would be perfect for a category manager or senior category officer or procurement manager or sourcing manager or purchasing manager or senior buyer all with experience within Adult Social Care.
If you do not receive a response to your application within 2 weeks, please note that your application has been unsuccessful.