Up to £44503.00 per annum
Category Manager - (Clinical)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Category Manager to join this fantastic public sector organisation based in either Basingstoke or Southampton at least 3 days per week. The successful candidate will lead the procurement strategic souring programme for a range of clinical categories by taking the lead and contributing to the delivery of specific procurement projects. You will support Senior management in the delivery of cost and efficiency savings by analysing spend. The successful candidate will come from a public sector background and have extensive knowledge in clinical procurement.
Main responsibilities of the Category Manager - (Clinical)
- Lead the procurement strategy sourcing programme for a range of clinical categories
- To provide advice on procurement issues to all staff involved in the purchasing of goods and services.
- Develop and maintain management information reports covering key procurement activity areas.
- Ensure the successful use of all procurement related systems
- Lead tenders and delivery of large procurement projects with clinical colleagues
- Ensuring that all policies are strictly followed throughout the procurement process and that all procurement is carried out in an ethical and EU compliant manner
Skills & Experience required of the Category Manager - (Clinical)
- Degree or equivalent CIPS qualification
- Stakeholder engagement experience
- Demonstrate experience at delivering savings to an organisation through effective category management
- Must have in depth OJEU legislation expertise
- Experience leading the full cradle to grave procurement process
- Ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously.
- Ability to analyse contracts and manage contracts at all levels
- Have in depth clinical category experience
Salary up to £45,000
This role would be perfect for a category manager or category officer or procurement manager or sourcing manager or purchasing manager or senior buyer all who have experience in clinical procurement.
If you do not receive a response to your application within 2 weeks, please note that your application has been unsuccessful.