Up to £40000 per annum + Life Assurance
A fantastic opportunity has opened up for a Commercial Manager to join a leading facilities management company working on a hybrid basis with a competitive salary. This position has been created due to a recent expansion in this department and continuous growth of the contract currently in place. The Commercial Manager will work on both the legal and contractual side of the Commercial department, directly supporting the Head of Commercial.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a Facilities Management or Construction environment, with exposure to delivering Commercial management within contracts.
Role responsibilities of the Commercial Manager / Contracts Manager
- Provide commercial and contractual advice and support to the business to minimise risk and maximise the commercial position.
- Participate in negotiations and interactions with both customers and suppliers
- Act as a commercial focal point to the central teams and provide advice and support to their day-to-day activities
- Risk identification, management and mitigation, including the preparation of commercial risk assessments for bids and proposals
Person Specification of the Commercial Manager / Contracts Manager
- Experience in a Commercial management / contracts management with exposure within a facilities management or construction environment
- Sound working knowledge of various forms of conditions of contracts including JCT or NEC Contracts
- Have proven examples of commercial management ability within contracts
- Experience of developing and delivering commercial strategy and excellent negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of commercial and contractual law
This role will be well suited to you if you have held a role as a Commercial Manager, Contracts Manager, Commercial Officer, Contracts Officer or Subcontract Manager.