Up to £58000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Procurement & Commercial Manager to join this public sector organisation based in central London. The ideal candidate will have broad experience in procurement commercial experience.
Main responsibilities of the Commercial Manager
- To manage major projects
- Work with the business to ensure value for money is at the heart of every contract let.
- Lead on specific department commercial activity programmes boards set up and manage the overall delivery for
- the programmes.
- Undertake supplier relationship management task in line with SRM programme.
- Undertake supply chain management tasks in line with SCM programme
- Investigate key areas of spend to identify savings
Skills & Experience required of the Commercial Manager
- Broad procurement and commercial experience
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with suppliers and stakeholders of all levels
- Experience delivering of major procurement projects
- Strong negotiating skills
- Experience managing commercial management programmes
- Understanding of both public and private procurement environments
- Experience of a wide use of IT systems relevant to commercial and procurement needs
Salary up to £58,000
This role would be perfect for a category manager or senior category manager or procurement manager or commercial manager.