Horsham, West Sussex
An excellent opportunity working for a leading Manufacturing business, specialising within cutting-edge products and services are looking for a Configuration Controller. Offering a competitive salary, career progression and generous holiday allowance.
As a configuration Controller you will be reporting into the Engineering Manager, providing the link between Engineering, Production and Purchasing.
- Using the MRP system to process and allocate all new part numbers, assemblies and stock
- Make sure drawing bill of materials (BOM) and related MRP are accurate
- Update all BOMs and part information in line with ECR
- Act as main point of contact for all ECRs
- Generate the weekly Change report, supporting continuous improvement
- Previous experience working within a similar manufacturing company
- Ability to read manufacturing drawings
- Experienced in use of MRP/ERP Systems - Essential
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written
This role would suit someone who has previously worked as; Materials Controller, Stock Controller, Materials Scheduler, Material Planner, Stores Planner or Supply Chain Planner.