£28000 - £30000 per annum
A great opportunity for a Supply Chain professional to join a busy organisation as a Customer Logistics Coordinator on an initial 12 month Fixed Term Contract
Key Responsibilities of the Customer Logistics Coordinator;
- Generate and maintain documentation for import and export of goods.
- Coordination and management of invoices and goods receipting.
- Maintain a weekly summary of reports.
- Accurately track assets to optimise procedures
- Plan and track the shipment of finished goods according to customer requirements.
- Review costs and transportation rates.
- Ensure compliance with industry and logistics procedures.
- Evaluate current operational performances to identify and recommend process improvements.
- Resolve administrative problems by analysing information, identifying and communicating solutions.
Personal Specification of the Customer Logistics Coordinator;
- Proven Logistics & Supply Chain experience.
- Good working knowledge of SAP.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong analytical and organisational skills.
- Ability to operate well in a fast-paced environment.
This role would be suitable for you if you have held any of the following roles; Export Coordinator, Logistics Controller, Customer Account Coordinator, Export Customer Service.