Up to £37000 per annum + Bonus and additional benefits
An exciting opportunity for a motivated and confident Demand Planner to join the Supply Chain team within a fantastic and successful food brand. The role is offered at a salary of £37,000 with a 15% bonus alongside some other fantastic benefits and is based in Bristol on a hybrid basis.
Successful candidates will have experience of demand or supply planning, ideally within an FMCG environment although this is not essential.
Role responsibilities of the Demand Planner:
- Owning and managing the demand forecast
- Analysing markets, trends and sales cycles
- Working collaboratively across the business to ensure production runs smoothly
- Communicating with customers to provide an effective forecast approach
- Preparing and delivering detailed short-term forecasts to the Supply Chain team
Personal specification of the Demand Planner:
- A confident and clear communicator
- Driven to succeed personally and within a team
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Able to create effective solutions to issues
- Works with ethical and value-led mindset
This position will be suited to you if you have held a role as a: Demand Planner, Supply Chain Planner, Supply Planner, Production Planner, Demand Analyst, Supply Chain Analyst or similar.
If this role looks of interest and you meet the above requirements, I would love to hear from you so please do apply or get in touch with any questions.