£40000 - £45000 per annum + + Bonus
A fantastic opportunity for an ambitious supply chain professional to join a busy organisation as a Demand Planner UK&I.
Key Responsibilities of the Demand Planner;
- Collaborate across the business to generate demand plans based on agreed objectives and operating guidelines.
- Manage the forecasts as part of a monthly Integrated Business Planning process cycle.
- Assure the timely communication of ongoing demand forecast changes to key stakeholders.
- Develop accurate new launch forecasts including management of broader category impacts in conjunction with the Marketing and Sales departments.
- Manage all promotional requirements from forecast production to event execution.
- Play a key role in driving Demand and Sales plan alignment through the Integrated Business Planning meeting with Senior Brand Management.
- Drive resolution of forecast accuracy, customer service and inventory management exceptions.
- Implement process improvements across the wider Demand Planning team.
- Support the delivery of both Global and UK Region Supply Chain Strategy through management of broader initiatives and projects.
Personal Specification of the Demand Planner;
- Degree qualified or equivalent.
- Proven Demand Planning and Forecasting experience.
- Advanced Excel and systems skills.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Ability to operate well in a fast-paced, complex environment.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
This role would be suitable for you if you have held any of the following roles; Demand Planner, Senior Demand Planner, Forecast Analyst, S&OP Manager, Demand Analyst, Supply Planner.