I am currently working with a rapidly growing company who are looking to double in the next coming years, therefore are recruiting for a Director of Operations to support in doing so. This is an excellent opportunity to grow, and become part of what is and will be, a real, life changing company.
This role is heavily focused on Multi-Site management, as well as Leadership of Warehouse & Logistics Department.
Key Responsibilities for the role:
- Overall management of senior teams, across multiple sites.
- Optimising cost, doing so through lean principles
- Taking on full responsibility across P&L in all sites
- Management of Logistics & Warehouse across the business
- Negotiating of contacts, ensuring cost and best quality
- Working closely with commissioners, ensuring customer service is exceptional
Experience needed for the role:
- Leadership of Multisite for a growing company, ideally 750+
- Management of Warehouse & Logistics Functions
- LEAN experience
- Contract Management experience
- Experienced dealing with commissioners on a regular basis
- Excellent customer service
This role would suit someone who is a; Logistics Director, Warehouse Director, Operations Director, Supply Chain Director, COO, Chief Operations Office