£25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
Butler Ross have a fantastic opportunity for a End to End Account Coordinator to come and join a global manufacturing company who are growing rapidly at the moment. This role will play a key part in their Supply Chain function and will instrumental in the growth and development of the company.
This role will be well suited to a supply chain coordinator, supply chain customer accounts controller, supply chain customer service, account manager, account coordinator or account lead.
Duties of the End to End Account Coordinator
- Coordinate and manage orders against inventory levels and availability.
- Assist in implementing the agreed plan of action
- Support cost optimisation across EMEA.
- Work effectively with SAP, Excel and Power Bi.
- Work closely with internal departments such as Logistics, Demand Planning and Supply Planning. Communicate efficiently with freight forwarders and other external parties.
Experience Required for the End to End Account Coordinator
- Must be multilingual and speak fluent English in addition to at least 2 of the following proficiently, German, French, Spanish and Italian.
- Good IT skills including experience with ERP or MRP systems and Excel (training on Power Bi and further training on Excel will be provided).
- Experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer service experience at a European level.
This role is based in Stafford but will have hybrid working available with 2 or 3 days in the office or at home.
This role will have a salary of £25,000 to £27,000 depending on experience.