£25000 - £27000 per annum
A new opportunity has arisen for an Export Analyst to join a leading organisation in Surrey.
Key Responsibilities of the Export Analyst;
- Own shipping team performance reporting, ensuring all departmental KPIs are maintained
- Support the preparation of Shipping team reports and presentations.
- Maintain cost to serve data, analysing spend data and support cost saving initiatives.
- Maintaining the missing airway bill report, ensuring all orders shipped out of the warehouse include airway bill information.
- Support the shipping team with daily export and import requirements.
- Apply for COO's with the London Chamber.
- Ensure all sales and repair orders are shipped correctly.
- Ensure all orders despatched from the warehouse are delivered to customers on time and when expected.
- Use reporting tools to monitor shipments to ensure that they are delivered to customers as per Service Level Agreement.
- Highlight failed or delayed orders to carriers and work with them to resolve in a timely manner to minimise the impact to customers.
- Manage daily exception reports.
- Manage the customer specific matrix for the operations team.
- Be the point of contact for customer service for all shipping queries.
Personal Specification of the Export Analyst;
- Export / Shipping / Freight Forwarding experience.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Ability to operate well in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
This role would be suitable for you if you have held any of the following roles; Export Coordinator, Shipping Analyst, Logistics Controller, Logistics Analyst.