Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Up to £30500 per annum
Export and Supply Chain Coordinator - 12 Month FTC
A great opportunity has arisen for Manufacturing Company based in Milton Keynes who are looking for a someone who can start ASAP! The role will be for ensuring customer orders are fulfilled and products are expedited on time, customer queries and complaints are handled, and relevant export documentation and reporting is completed.
This role would best suit an Import/Export Controller, Supply Chain Customer Service, Shipping Controller, Expeditor, Logistics Planner, Material Planner, Material Coordinator, Stock Controller, Logistics Specialist and Logistics Administrator, Demand Planner.
Role responsibilities of the Transport & Logistics Controller:
- Collaborate with the Distributor to establish the Distributor's requirements.
- Facilitate effective demand planning and promotional activity, product launches, product discontinuations.
- Collaborate with the Supply Chain Planner to analyse and track historical data to maintain forecasts.
- Liaise with 3rd party manufacturers & the Supply Chain Team to ensure supply requirements are fulfilled.
- Ensure supply and stock queries are resolved effectively.
- Anticipate potential problems; implement corrective action to minimize re-occurrence.
- Complete the export documentation and covering invoices to ensure shipment of goods.
- Work with Credit Control to track the status of payments for orders to distributor markets.
- Monitor, control & provide recommendations on inventory /stock levels.
- Expedite orders once filled, liaising with either Distributor or nominated freight providers.
- Analyse data and produce monthly reports to supply chain management on agreed KPIs.
- Maintain and update tracking documents on a continuous basis.
Person Specification of the Transport & Logistics Controller:
- Logistics and supply chain experience in a similar role (Must be able to hit the ground running)
- Customer Service Experience
- FMCG/ product-based industry experience
- Import Export knowledge and experience.
Up to £30,500
This role would best suit an Import/Export Controller, Supply Chain Customer Service, Shipping Controller, Expeditor, Logistics Planner, Material Planner, Material Coordinator, Stock Controller, Logistics Specialist and Logistics Administrator.