£30000 - £35000 per annum
A rare part time opportunity for a Logistics professional to join a busy organisation as an Export Compliance Officer
Key Responsibilities of the Export Compliance Officer;
- Export licence preparation and submission.
- Maintenance of detailed records and databases to support regulatory reporting.
- Working alongside Project Management and customers to ensure all correct compliance procedures completed on all new and existing projects.
- Maintenance of the MRP system, determining export classifications and data management.
- Support to business functions, Sales, Procurement, in administrating all logistics and commercial documentation.
- Managing international trade orders, ensuring customer expectations and target delivery dates are achieved.
- Understand and fully comply with UK and international export, import and EAR rules and legislation.
- Support internal audits of existing processes and procedures regarding compliance with export regulations.
- Provide general administrative support to the Business functions as required.
Personal Specification of the Export Compliance Officer;
- Export Compliance experience is essential.
- Intermediate - Advanced Excel skills.
- Experience of using MRP / ERP systems.
- Strong Communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to operate well in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
This role would be suitable for you if you have held any of the following roles; Export Controller, Trade Compliance Officer, Logistics Coordinator, Shipping Controller.