£32000 - £36000 per annum
A great opportunity for a Logistics professional to join a leading organisation as an Export Logistics Team Leader.
Key Responsibilities of the Export Logistics Team Leader;
- Ensure that border crossing shipments comply with the rules and regulations of Customs authorities.
- Work with transportation companies to ensure operational efficiency.
- Actively work with third party logistics providers to improve operational performance.
- Support and execute regulatory compliance audits.
- Ensure timely departure of all outbound shipment.
- Engage and motivate the team and provide clear prioritisation of tasks.
- Develop and implement training programme for all team members.
- Create and maintain system-based analysis and statistics, developing reports for data validation.
- Support the team in publishing regular KPIs and Dashboards.
- Maintain and run KPI's to accurately measure and report on shipping performance.
Personal Specification of the Export Logistics Team Leader;
- Logistics, Transport & Shipping Experience.
- Knowledge of Regulations including IATA, IMO, ADR and AEO Compliance.
- Experience of leading a team.
- Good working knowledge of MRP / ERP systems.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
This role would suit a candidate who has held any of the following positions; Warehouse Manager, Export Manager, Shipping Manager, Trade Compliance Officer, Logistics Manager, Logistics Team Leader.