£35000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
Finance & Procurement Administrator
A fantastic opportunity for a Finance & Procurement Administrator to join a global telecommunications business based in Reading with a salary up to £42,000. This Procurement position has been created due to business growth & recent acquisitions. The analyst will sit in the between the finance and procurement department, with excellent progression opportunities over the next few years.
Candidates will have previous experience within procurement and finance specifically within matrixed organisations, at analyst or coordinator level and be keen to progress in their career.
Role responsibilities of the Finance & Procurement Administrator include:
Procurement support and administration:
- Operate / oversee core Procurement processes to ensure KPIs are met,
- (for example, support RFP, Procure to Pay, support Purchase Order raising, arrange contract approvals, supplier onboarding, supplier credit agreements.)
- Field general enquiries from the business, support and advise as appropriate.
- Provide support to the team, for example preparing data for commercial negotiations
- Support Contract Management and Exit of the Transitional Services Agreements.
- Co-ordinate Procurement projects to ensure key activities and milestones are met for defined categories of spend.
Support Procurement Operations
- Create and maintain records, databases and reports, specifically the Master Contract Register and Contract Library. This is key.
- Ensure the Supplier Register is updated with data from Oracle.
- Keep the Procurement Pipeline updated, across the function.
- Maintain "Win Sheet", track and report savings and commercial benefits delivered.
- Support knowledge sharing, best practice and dissemination of information across the Procurement team.
- Generally, deliver a range of activities to tight timescales, and manage conflicting priorities to ensure all deliverables are met
- Upload and share data to Intranet pages, Sharepoints, Teams, and other locations.
Support Finance Operations
- Admin support for the Corporate Shared Services functions (covering Finance, IT, Legal, HR/SHE & Procurement) - c 35FTEs
- Customer & Supplier Forms completions and co-ordinating inputs from other teams.
- Banking - approvals (or prompting for approvals where necessary)
- Main point of Contact for AR, AP and Credit Control queries where necessary.
- Picking and sorting of Finance posts / distributing to the relevant teams / post room for TSA activities or liaising with the customer / supplier where necessary.
- Support in raising Purchase Orders where needed.
- Reviews of Expenses, Purchasing card, fuel cards statements (or barclaycard) if any to ensure compliance with policies
- Share point, share drive documents management, including version control and support in moving information from Sharepoint to our clients' where needed.
- Support with Diary Management and Shared Mailbox Management
- Simple analysis - such as back-billing, debtors, headcount, Small Cells TCS / TGE reconciliations where needed.
- Management of Finance related inputs into Business slides (PRM (Performance Reviews), Black Hat, MAD (Management Action Day), IS, Small Cells and Commercial BRM (Business Review Meeting) slide updates to include numbers / charts / collating inputs and commentaries)
- Meeting actions tracking and any other adhoc admin tasks as required
Person Specification of the Finance & Procurement Administrator:
- Procurement lifecycle practical experience, in the indirect categories.
- Numerate, competence at spreadsheet-based work
- Good proficiency in MS Office (Word, Outlook and Excel in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work especially as working across two teams ongoing.
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Experience of interaction with suppliers
Up to £42k
This role will be well suited to you if you have held a role within finance or procurement as a procurement analyst, financial analyst. Procurement coordinator, or finance coordinator.