Up to £24000.00 per annum
Engineering Graduate Buyer
Are you an engineering graduate who wants to embark on a career in Purchasing in a leading Manufacturing company? If so, I have an opportunity for a global Manufacturing company based in Telford who are looking for someone with an Engineering degree, to join their team.
The role will involve achievable career progression, a great introduction into a busy Manufacturing environment, a it will be hands on role in a busy Purchasing team, using engineering knowledge and experience to advise on products and compliment the team.
Role responsibilities of the Engineering Graduate Buyer
- Work closely with Purchasing Manager and Purchasing team, learning the product
- In depth introduction on Purchasing activities
- Advising on new product activities, using engineering principals and knowledge
- Exposure to other areas of the Supply Chain
- Initial Purchasing activities and supporting the Purchasing function
Person Specification of the Engineering Graduate Buyer:
- Recent or soon to be Graduate within an Engineering Discipline
- Strong Administration and Organisation
Up to £24,000 + Company Benefits Package
Working Hours & Benefits
- Monday to Thursday - 8.00 am to 17.15 pm, Friday - 8.00 am to 11.50
- Life Assurance
- Health Care Cash Plan
- Pension Scheme
- 23 Days Holiday
This role will be perfect for an Engineering Graduate
Should you not hear anything from your application within 14 days, this will mean your application was unsuccessful, and unfortunately It will be impossible to update everyone at application stage due to the high volumes of applicants we get! Please don't get disheartened and please do keep checking our website for any other opportunities!