Birmingham, West Midlands
£75000 - £100000 per annum + Benefits
about 2 years ago
Butler Ross are currently recruiting a Head of Supplier Management role on behalf of a client based in Birmingham with offices located nationally including London. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a widely renowned company and work on large scale construction projects.
As the Head of Supplier Management you will be responsible to proactively develop the SCM and SRM team ensuring capability within the organisation and deliver best practice within the organisation.
Duties will include:
- Develop success with existing and new Supplier Relationships from earl engagement to contract delivery
- Maintain and grow key stakeholder relationships within the business to promote performance and best practice throughout the supply chain
- Develop the Supply Chain team - setting clear objectives, reviewing performance and ensuring continuous development to deliver objectives.
- Champion the Framework to ensure excellent Supplier Relationships are built and ensure the team utilise it effectively within the business.
- Identify individual solutions and strategies for key and strategic suppliers with the ability to influence at all levels.
- Lead quarterly Supplier Relationship reviews
- 5 years + experience working in a similar management role within Procurement and Supply Chain
- Knowledge of construction contracts including NEC3
- Knowledge of EU and UK procurement legislation
- Ability to work in a multi-contract multi - stakeholder environment
- Ability to develop and implement transformation projects
- Ability to analyse and develop industry and Supplier capacity models
Contract Management experience across a significant portfolio of construction contracts, particularly within construction related professional services i.e. design consultants, environmental surveys etc. Our client utilises NEC3 forms of contract therefore prior experience of having worked with NEC 3 contracts is strongly preferred.
This role would suit an experienced Senior Contract Manager, Senior Supply Chain Manager, Head of Vendor Management, Procurement Manager, Procurement Director.
**Please note this role will require occasional travel. **