£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
Butler Ross has a fantastic opportunity for an Import Export Specialist to come and join a global manufacturing company based in Telford. This person will be joining the materials team and will be playing a very important part in their overall supply chain function.
Duties of the Import Export Specialist
- Manage and negotiate contracts with freight forwarders.
- Ensure all customs compliance are met.
- Deal with any logistical queries and/or issues as they arise and be able to provide effective solutions.
- Identify risks or potential issues to supply and report this information to the relevant parties.
- Advise sales teams in custom matters and support all other departments when required to met the desired outcome.
- Responsibility for implementing set custom procedures.
Experience Required of the Import Export Specialist
- Good level of understanding of all custom procedures, import & export documentation, and tariff classification.
- Experience working with freight forwarders across multiple freight types.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Accurate, numerate, and confident working to your own initiative.
- Experience in a fast paced environment.
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
This role will be well suited to an import export administrator, shipping administrator, customs administrators, customs agents, customs clerk, import export team leader, shipping team leader, shipping clerk or customs team leader.