Gatwick, West Sussex
£20000 - £25000 per annum
Currently working with a growing Logistics Solutions Company who are looking for a Import/Export Operative to join them on a permanent basis, offering career progression and a competitive salary.
Key Responsibilities for the Import/Export Operative:
- Planning the most appropriate route for shipment.
- Arranging appropriate packing, taking into account all aspects of delivery and warehousing
- Negotiating contracts, transportation and costs
- Offering services by sea, air and roast
- Arranging payments of freight and other charges
- Arranging air transport for urgent and high value
Person specification for the Import/Export Operative:
- Previous experience working within an Import/Export role
- Experienced knowledge of Airway Bills
- In depth knowledge of Import/Export Compliance Regulations
- 2 years' experience in a similar role.
This role would suit someone who is working as; Import Operative, Export Operative, Shipping Coordinator, Compliance Administrator.