£35000 - £40000 per annum
Butler Ross have an excellent opportunity for a confident and proactive Indirect Category Manager to join the procurement and supply chain team within a global manufacturing business based in Northampton. This position is ideal for a successful Buyer ready for the next step in their career. The role is offered at a salary of up to £40,000 dependent on experience.
Successful candidates will have previous experience within purchasing or procurement as a Buyer, Senior Buyer, Category Buyer or Category Manager of indirect goods and services in a manufacturing environment.
Role responsibilities of the Indirect Category Manager:
- Identifying opportunities to make cost savings
- Managing the tendering process from start to finish
- Effectively summarising and presenting recommendations to management
- Evaluating price increases and analysing markets to compare
- Overseeing procurement for all indirect categories and some materials
Personal specification of the Indirect Category Manager:
- A confident individual who can interact effectively with suppliers
- Capable of working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Strong IT skills including MS Office packages
- Versatile with the ability to adapt to changing situations
- Experience with negotiating contracts and involvement in tender processes
This position will be suited to you If you have held a role within purchasing or procurement as a: Buyer, Indirect Buyer, Senior Buyer, Category Buyer, Category Specialist, Category Manager, Purchasing Coordinator or Procurement Coordinator.
If this role looks of interest to you and you meet the above specification, I would love to hear from you so please do apply or get in contact with any questions.