Birmingham, West Midlands
£550 - £600 per day
£600p.day - Umbrella Company Rate inside IR35.
Butler Ross are currently recruiting for an interim Construction Commercial Manager to work on a major infrastructure project. In this interim Commercial Manager role your responsibilities will be to lead the negotiation, development and implementation of contractual agreements with a range of third party partners including organisations such as Network Rail, Highways England, utilities companies and local authorities to enable successful delivery of the project.
In summary prior experience of negotiating and drafting bespoke contractual agreements with third parties is essential.
The Construction Commercial Manager role will also;
- Identify where third party agreements are requirement, develop the business case and agree all terms
- Require a strong legal background and knowledge of construction type contracts - specifically NEC
- Be comfortable engaging with and managing very senior level stakeholders
- Have a demonstrable track record of negotiating and implementing high value, complex contracts with a range of partners for the delivery of major construction/infrastructure projects.
- Ideally have sound knowledge of OJEU
This role would suit a Commercial Manager, Procurement Manager or similar with experience of negotiating and implementing commercial contractual agreements for large construction works.