£300 - £350 per day
Interim Commercial Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Interim Commercial Manager to join an organisation working remotely for a 3 month contract. You will be responsible for 3-4 members of staff so line management experience is essential. You will play a key part in the business in the Commercial management team delivering excellent value for money services to future and existing customers. You will lead and ensure delivery of operational projects across the organisation are completed effectively and ensure that all procurement activity complies with the correct EU Regulations.
Main responsibilities of the Interim Commercial Manager
- To lead and ensure delivery of operational procurement projects across the organisation
- Manage the dispatch and return of tender documentation and co-ordinate appropriate responses
- Responsible for the project management of each procurement project to conclusion
- Ensure that the operations hub complies with all relevant public legislations
- Lead on procurement activity covering multiple categories such as FM, Estates, Construction etc.
Skills & Experience required of the Interim Commercial Manager
- A leader with a detailed understanding of EU procurement rules and procedures
- A person who is commercially aware and financially astute
- Someone with exceptional knowledge of current procurement practice and a good understanding of the construction industry
- A strong communicator with good negotiating and dispute resolution skills
- A coach who encourages the personal development of their team members and recognises the additional capacity this brings to the team
This is a contract role paying between £300-£350 per day depending on experience.
This role would be perfect for a Commercial Manager or Contracts Manager or Bids Manager or Procurement Manager.