£24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Negotiable
Butler Ross have a fantastic Inventory and Demand Planner role based in Stoke-on-Trent for a very fast paced manufacturing and distribution company. They are growing massively at the moment which is the reason for this vacancy, they are looking to grow and expand even further so are keen to find driven and hard working individuals who will thrive in this busy environment.
This role will be well suited to a Demand Planner, Supply Chain Analyst, Supply Chain Planner, Supply Chain Controller, Planning Analyst, Supply Chain Coordinator, Stock Controller, Inventory Controller, Inventory Planner, Materials Controller, Materials Planner or Logistics Analyst.
Key Responsibilities of the Inventory and Demand Planner
- Forecasting a large number and range of SKUs.
- Monitor and evaluate KPIs.
- Understand fluctuation and demands, most notably inline with seasonal trends.
- Working closely with other departments to understand a forecast.
- Cleanse and maintain the database.
- Monitor suppliers performance
- Identifying excess stock and holding discussions with the commercial team to develop plans to sell this stock.
- A analytical mind set and the ability to forecast with and without ERP/MRP support.
- Strong decision making abilities with assertiveness.
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar role.
- Ideally have worked with international markets, this is not essential.
- Experince with ERP/MRP systems.
- This role is not 100% determined, they are looking for a self-starter who will be willing to make the role themselves and identify and resolve problems.
Salary: Between £24,000 and £28,000, although there may be flex for the right candidate.