£32000 - £38000 per annum
A great opportunity for a supply chain professional to join a leading organisation as an Inventory Demand Planner. This role will be responsible for managing and analysing stock to ensure optimum inventory levels are maintained.
Responsibilities of the Inventory Demand Planner;
- Review, evaluate, and monitor inventory related policies affecting historical demand trends.
- Liaise with stakeholders to understand and document needs and concerns relating to impacts to the demand trends.
- Understand data governance and control distribution of company inventory data points.
- Find new insights and trends which will help identify and solve complicated supply chain problems related to system policies.
- Gather, analyse, integrate, and report on quantitative and qualitative data.
- Perform analysis with this data using analytical models and mathematical analysis.
- Collaborate with all areas of the supply chain to identify and understand inventory opportunities.
- Focus on demand trends linked to service, inbound, and make adjustments to policies accordingly.
- Review processes, identify improvements and create systems and applications to meet such needs.
- Work cross-functionally with Inventory Management on customer specific solutions that will improve efficiency and enhance customer experience.
- Collect, analyse, cleanse, validate and report data to meet Inventory Management's needs
Personal Specification for the Inventory Demand Planner;
Degree qualified or equivalent would be preferred.
Proven experience of Demand Planning & Inventory Management.
Good working knowledge of MRP / ERP systems.
Excellent IT skills including Advanced Excel.
Strong numerical and analytical skills.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills.
This role would suit you if you have held any of the following roles; Supply Chain Planner, Supply Planner, Supply Chain Controller, Demand Planner, Materials Planner, Materials Controller or Inventory Controller.