£20000 - £25000 per annum
6 months ago
An excellent opportunity for a Logistics Assistant to join a growing business, who specialise in manufacturing. Based in Southampton, with excellent working hours and progression opportunities within the company. Salary up to £25k dependant on experience.
As a Logistics Assistant, you will be responsible for completion of import and export activities, working with large operations teams and external partners like freight forwarders.
Responsibilities for the Logistics & Shipping Assistant:
- Complete import / export shipping documentation
- Booking transportation
- Inputting customs entries onto a Customs Management Systems
- Process customs warehouse removals
- Updating data held on company ERP system
Shipping & Logistics Assistant applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Experience within a logistics or shipping role
- Knowledge of import, export, customs or international trading regulations
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- MS Word and MS Excel experience
The role would suit someone with previous experience as a; Logistics Assistant, Shipping Administrator, Import/Export Coordinator, Customs Assistant, Freight Forwarder.