£23000 - £24000 per annum
*2 Year FTC* With a possibility of Perm.
Butler Ross are on the lookout for a Logistics Coordinator to join a leading manufacturing company in Stafford. This role will be to help the Logistics Manager in his day-to-day activities, acting as a support for the administration, advisory and coordination tasks.
Candidates will have experience within Logistics, Stock management and Import/Export Administration.
Role responsibilities of the Logistics Coordinator:
- Coordinate Stock reconciliation and controls.
- Support and manage transactional activities within UK warehouses both inhouse & 3PL locations.
- Manage the claims & invoice queries process.
- Measure activity and performance of SLOBS, and stock disposal process.
- Support in the input & administration for imports & export deliveries
- Support the Logistic manager with the selection and setup of new Haulier suppliers.
- Work with Logistics Manager & Supply Chain Director to optimize the Network Distribution Model.
- Work with Supply Chain and Customer Service teams to determine best in class customer experience & order fulfilment.
- Support UK Logistics manager in the compliance of Transportation of Dangerous Goods, and Haulier onsite compliance.
- Accountable for the creation and management of weekly & monthly reports to support business projects & initiatives
- Support the business in providing & coordinating cost saving projects data.
- Support in the validation of haulier & 3pl invoices and data.
Person Specification of the Logistics Coordinator:
- 2-3 years' experience in a similar role.Previous Logistics, FMCG and fast paced Manufacturing industry experience.
- Logistics and Stock experience in a planning role.
- Competent skills in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word are essential.
- Experience in using SAP.
Up to £24,000
Candidates will have experience within Logistics, Stock management and Import/Export Administration as a Logistics Coordinator, Logistics Planner, Logistics Administrator or Import Administrator.
Should you not hear anything from us regarding your application within 14 days, this will mean your application was unsuccessful! Please don't get disheartened and please keep checking the Butler Ross website for any other opportunities. All our live jobs are listed on our website.