£22000 - £25000 per annum
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Supply Chain professional to join a growing organisation as a Logistics Coordinator. The role will be responsible for supporting the import and export of goods.
Key Responsibilities of the Logistics Coordinator;
- Prepare shipments for export in line with regulatory requirements.
- Generate compliance paperwork for all export shipments.
- Coordination of imported products, via freight forwarders and couriers.
- Obtain quotations from freight providers.
- Keep customers and suppliers informed on the progress of shipments.
- Update shipment schedules.
- Improve process efficiencies.
- Maintain accurate stock levels and complete audits as necessary.
- Maintain data integrity within the ERP system.
- Setup of products and Bill of Materials.
- Compilation of reports as required.
Personal Specification of the Logistics Coordinator;
- Logistics & Shipping experience.
- Good working knowledge of MRP / ERP systems.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to operate well in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
This role would be suitable for you if you have held any of the following roles; Logistics Coordinator, Logistics Planner, Export Coordinator, Shipping Coordinator, Material Planner, Material Controller, Inventory Planner.