£28000 - £30000 per annum
An excellent opportunity for a Customer Service professional to join a leading organisation as a Logistics Customer Account Coordinator.
Key Responsibilities of the Logistics Customer Account Coordinator;
- Create Sales Orders & Purchase Orders.
- Process Delivery Notes & Raise Proformas.
- Invoicing & sales realisation for shipments.
- Update Open Order Books and Manage customer backlogs.
- Create purchase orders for factories.
- Supply customers with calibration and test data.
- Cross check supplier invoices for accurate billing.
- Transport booking & coordination.
- Liaise with Worldwide warehouses and provide shipping documentation as required.
- Deliver customer support and coordinate customer requirements.
- Weekly customer meetings.
Personal Specification of the Logistics Customer Account Coordinator;
- Degree qualified or equivalent.
- Proven Logistics & Customer experience.
- Good working knowledge of SAP.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong analytical and organisational skills.
- Ability to operate well in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
This role would be suitable for you if you have held any of the following roles; Export Coordinator, Logistics Controller, Customer Account Coordinator, Export Customer Service.