£45000 - £50000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Supply Chain professional to join a leading manufacturing organisation as a Logistics Manager.
Key Responsibilities of the Logistics Manager:
- Manage the Logistics & Warehouse teams.
- Develop relationship with Logistics Providers to maximise value.
- Develop an efficient fulfilment model, meeting customer requirements and reducing waste in processes.
- Ensure compliance to H&S requirements.
- Work with various cross functional teams on project.
- Management of complex global Export & Import requirements.
- Identify operational inefficiencies in processes and fix the route cause.
- Prepare and present monthly reports.
- Own Export & Import compliance including AEO status.
Personal Specification of the Logistics Manager:
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent.
- Professional qualifications would be an advantage.
- Experience of Logistics & Warehouse Management.
- Experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Strong Leadership skills.
- Good working knowledge of ERP / MRP systems.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
This role would suit a candidate who has held any of the following positions; Warehouse Manager, Warehouse Supervisor, Logistics Manager, Logistics Team Leader, Supply Chain Manager.