£30000 - £32000 per annum
An excellent opportunity for a supply chain professional to join a busy organisation as a Logistics Planner.
Key Responsibilities of the Logistics Planner;
- Process export orders in accordance with timelines agreed with customer and to the required standards.
- Ensure all Legal export documents are raised in accordance with customer requirements.
- Liaise with warehouse to ensure customers delivery requirements are met.
- Liaise with approved freight providers to arrange suitable shipping of goods.
- Establish optimum logistical arrangements and co-ordination of in-bound consignments.
- Ensure all databases are updated within given timescales.
- Ensure all queries received are acknowledged and recorded onto query management system.
- Identify and responds to queries and generate appropriate solutions.
Personal Specification of the Logistics Planner;
- Degree qualified / Professional qualifications or equivalent.
- Logistics, Shipping, Export experience.
- Experience of managing 3rd party supplier relationships.
- Intermediate Excel skills.
- Good working knowledge of SAP.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
This role would be suitable for you if you have held any of the following roles; Logistics Planner, Logistics Controller, Shipping Coordinator, Export Coordinator.