Up to £20000.00 per annum
6 Month FTC
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for material controller to join this fantastic public sector organisation based in Guilford. This position is available for an initial 6-month fixed term contract. The purpose of the role is to ensure that the stock is organised within the warehouse and delivered to departments when needed. You will be responsible for assisting the stock delivery and carrying out stock control duties to support the smooth running of the department for staff and all patients.
Main responsibilities of the Material Controller
- Carry out stock control
- Deliver stock to departments and wards
- Assist with the delivery take of all materials
- Assist with raising purchase orders
- Manage all goods coming in and out of the trust
- Monitor performance against deadlines
Skills & Experience required of the Material Controller
- Organisation and planning skills
- Experience within a warehouse/stock-based role
Salary up to £20,000
This role would be perfect for a material controller or stock controller or warehouse operative.