Up to £25000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for 2 Material Controllers to join this public sector organisation based in Guildford. They are looking for experienced candidates who are natural leaders that have both materials management and supervisory experience and ideally a stock control management background.
Main responsibilities of the Material Controller
- Manages the day to day operation of all aspects within the supply chain
- Oversee that the team ensures all delieveries are unpacked and check against delivery information
- Manage a supply chain assistant to make sure that all stock levels are up to date and accurate
- Work alongside clinical staff to ensure that the correct quantites of products are available at all times
Skills & Experience required of the Material Controller
- Maths & Englisth GCSE Level or equivalent
- Have a great understanding of stock control systems
- Experience working within a customer service environment
- Experience of working in a similar environment of stock control, warehousing and order processing
- Understanding/experience managing a small team
Salary up to 25,000
This role would be perfect for stock controller or material controller or inventory conroller or inventory manager or warehouse manager or materials manager or supply chain supervisor or stores supervisor or materials supervisor.