Up to £33000.00 per annum
A truly exciting opportunity for an adaptable and analytical Material Planner to join the purchasing and operations team within a unique and established bicycle manufacturing business. This role is offered at a salary of up to £33,000, is based in Stratford-on-Avon and is available as a result of business growth.
The successful candidate will have experience within planning as a Material Planner or Production Planner in a manufacturing environment.
Role responsibilities of the Material Planner:
- Using MRP system to manage and interpret data
- Maintain Bills of Materials
- Manage forecasting to accurately reflect business needs and demand
- Oversee quotations for any new materials
- Help to implement a new planning system
Personal specification of the Material Planner:
- Has experience in Planning preferably within a manufacturing environment
- Is confident using Excel including Pivot Tables
- Pays exceptional attention to detail
- Is analytical and proficient with interpreting and utilising data
- Is adaptable, able to shift priorities in response to change and develop solutions to obstacles
If you are a bicycle or cycling enthusiast, this is an advantage!
This position will be suited to you if you have held a role as a: Planner, Material Planner, Production Planner or Demand Planner.