Crawley, West Sussex
Up to £37000.00 per annum
A fantastic opportunity for a Material Planner to join a Global Manufacturing company based in Crawley with a salary up to £37k. This role is to sit within the Inventory planning team.
Candidates must have previous experience within an Inventory or Material control environment specifically within a manufacturing organisation.
Role responsibilities of the Material Planner Include:
- Creating supply chain demand and purchase forecast
- Build-up, ramp and sustaining inventory planning
- KPI management and reporting
- Communicating demand and supply information across customers and the supply chain
- Achieve consumable and non-consumable corporate turns targets without
compromising customer satisfaction or contractual obligations
- Creating and achieving inventory budgets and projections
- Regularly review ERP parts recommendations for new generation; existing and obsolete
tools to ensure that stock levels are kept at an optimal level
- Stock procurement activities
Person Specification of the Material Planner:
- Previous experience Inventory Planning in a Manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of MRP systems
- Good interpersonal skills, should be a flexible team player, proactive and have the
ability to succeed in a complex and dynamic environment.
- Driven and motivated whilst able to work under pressure
Up to £37k
This role will be well suited to you if you have held a role within Stock Management, Material Planning, Material Control, Inventory Planning or Inventory Control. Experience in Logistics and Supply chain is also beneficial.