Up to £24782.00 per annum
Procurement & Contract Management Specialist
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for two Procurement & Contract Management Specialists to join this amazing public sector organisation based just North of Oxford. You will undertake all day to day tendering and commercial contract management activities in line with objectives and the procurement service performance indicators. You will work closely with key stakeholders and other procurement colleagues. The successful candidate will provide support for the tendering process and all stages of the end to end procurement cycle.
Main responsibilities of the Procurement & Contract Management Specialist
- Work closely with key stakeholders and other procurement colleagues
- Provide support for the tendering process stages for all procurement
- Support commercial contract management of all allocated contracts
- Provide support to Procurement Managers during the tender evaluation process
- Proactively manage and build appropriate relationships with key suppliers and colleagues
- Draft and build contract documents for the Procurement Managers and Business Partners
- Understanding of public procurement regulations
Skills & Experience required of the Procurement & Contract Management Specialist
- CIPS Qualification or actively working towards
- Experience of running public sector or commercial procurement processes and EU procurement regulations
- Experience of using tender management and contract management skills
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Competent in Microsoft Office applications including (but not limited to) Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Good negotiation and influencing skills.
This role would be perfect for a buyer or senior buyer or procurement officer or purchaser or category officer or procurement specialist or category specialist or someone looking for a starter role in procurement.
If you have not received a response to your application within 2 weeks please note that your application has been unsuccessful.