Up to £40000.00 per annum
A brilliant opportunity for a Procurement Manager to join a global distribution company based in Derbyshire with a salary up to £40,000. The Procurement Manager role falls within the Inventory Management team and will be directly managing a team of 7 buyers and purchasing team members
The successful Procurement Manager must have previous experience working in a fast paced environment with low value high, volume exposure. Experience leading a team is also essential.
Responsibilities of the Procurement Manager
- Drive purchasing and supply chain strategy
- Leading a team of 7 buyers
- Ensuring the most popular and more profitable items are always in stock
- Manage a large number of SKU's and hold a large spend responsibility
- Engaging with external stakeholders and suppliers to provide excellent customer service
- Create reports to deliver to internal stakeholders and issue KPI's to ensure targets are met
- Previous experience within managing procurement or purchasing professionals
- Good knowledge of MRP/ERP systems
- Degree or CIPS are desirable
- A background in a fast paced, high volume low value environment
- Experience working with a large number of SKU's and high purchasing responsibility
Up to £40,000, depending on experience.
This role would be best suited to you if you have ever held a following role; procurement manager, purchasing manager, supply chain manager, head of procurement, head of purchasing, materials manager, strategic buyer, category manager.