£40000 - £45000 per annum
8 months ago
An innovative opportunity has arisen for a Procurement Manager to join a public-sector organisation in Banbury. This procurement opportunity has been created due to business growth and recent acquisitions. The Procurement Manager will sit in the procurement department and report into the Head of Procurement. This job offers excellent progression opportunities over the next few years, including an opportunity to grow a team around this role.
Candidates will have previous experience within purchasing or procurement, at Senior Buyer, Category Manager or Procurement Manager level and be keen to progress in their career.
Role responsibilities of the Procurement Manager include:
- Responsibility for high value contracts
- Building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders (both internal and external)
- Delivering value for money, protecting the businesses reputation and managing risk
- Full responsibility for marketing and professional services spend
Person Specification of the Procurement Manager:
- Working knowledge of EU Regulations
- Experience within marketing/professional services procurement
- Strong team working skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience managing the entire procurement process