£65000 - £75000 per annum
A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Procurement professional to join a leading organisation, to support the development and implementation of the Marketing Category Strategy.
Role Responsibilities of the Procurement Manager - Marketing;
- Partner with functional leads to develop and implement a Strategic Spend Management agenda for the business spend area in line with corporate policies.
- Manage all selection, qualifying and approving of suppliers and procurement activities related for aligned business area.
- Build & maintain strong and credible working relationships with key business stakeholders, enabling the successful delivery of business strategy & activities.
- Challenge business partners, leveraging preferred suppliers to deliver cost reduction, provide market insight, revenue generation and operational efficiency.
- Manage contract negotiations to ensure optimum costs, revenue generation and reliable supply and risks are mitigated.
- Make recommendations to improve all formal procedures, processes, and administration of all services in scope, delivering innovation and improvement to current and future ways of working.
- Ensure Procurement Policy and guidelines are understood and consistently followed ensuring compliance and meeting statutory, regulatory and supplier governance obligations.
- Manage the on-boarding of all new vendors to develop their understanding of the business and its requirements and build good working relationships.
- Manage supplier contract renewals, performance and act as an escalation point for the business to negotiate with suppliers in the event of non-performance to ensure contracts are delivered on time and to agreed budget.
- Leverage and maintain all MI and reporting data.
Personal Specification of the Procurement Manager - Marketing;
- Degree Qualified or equivalent within a Business or related discipline.
- CIPS qualification would be an advantage.
- Proven Procurement experience.
- Significant experience of Marketing Category Procurement.
Strong commercial background.
- Strong Leadership skills.
- Proven Stakeholder Management experience.
This role would also suit you if you have held a role within purchasing or procurement as a Procurement Manager, Sourcing Specialist, Commodity Manager, Supplier Manager or Category Manager.