£28000 - £33000 per annum + Company Benefits
Procurement Officer - North Bristol
Butler Ross have a great opportunity for a company in the Marine industry, who are looking for someone to join their team to support various projects by the procurement of goods and services.
The role would be suited for someone who is a Junior Buyer, Purchasing Graduate, Assistant Buyer, Purchasing Assistant, Buyer or a Purchasing Officer.
Key Responsibilities of the Buyer:
- Provide support to the project teams by the sourcing and procurement of goods and services.
- Maintenance of Supplier Records
- Raising purchase requisitions and purchase orders
- Preparation of requests for quotation to suppliers
- Raise Good Received Notes and dispatch documentation and dispatching goods
- Processing of supplier invoices ensuring all deliverables have been met and budget holder sign-off is obtained in a timely manner
- Gathering of due diligence and assessment of suppliers to be added to the Company Approved Suppliers List
- Keep regular contact with suppliers/vendors to resolve any order or delivery problems.
- Maintain key supplier performance metrics
- Maintain Approved Supplier documentation
- Assist in the administration of procurement processes and procedures within the business
Personal Specification of the Buyer:
- High standard of technical skills including MS Office particularly Excel
- Purchasing experience
- Previous experience of working in an engineering environment
Up to £33,000
Working Hours & Benefits:
- 8:00 - 5:00 Monday - Thursday, 8:00 - 2:00 Friday
- Flexitime Scheme
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Medical and Health Insurance
- Share Scheme
This role would suit a Junior Buyer, Purchasing Graduate, Assistant Buyer, Purchasing Assistant, Buyer or a Purchasing Officer.
Should you not hear anything from your application within 14 days, this will mean your application was unsuccessful, and unfortunately It will be impossible to update everyone at application stage due to the high volumes of applicants we get! Please don't get disheartened and please do keep checking our website for any other opportunities!