Up to £42855.00 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for two Procurement Officers to join this public sector organisation based near Wembley which is a permanent opportunity. This person will play a critical role and will be crucial to the success of the procurement department. You will be responsible for managing procurement projects of medium value and complexity and supporting larger, more complex and or high value multi-million-pound projects. The successful candidate will work flexibly across all categories.
Main responsibilities of the Procurement Officer
- To manage to the end-to-end procurement process for projects of medium value, up to and including OJEU procurements of medium complexity
- Attend and lead internal and external meetings related to procurement
- To support Procurement Business Partners on projects of high value and complexity
- To support the development and roll out of procurement policies, procedures, templates, and their updates.
- To ensure that the organisation have key policies and procedures in place and are up to date such as OJEU compliance.
Skills & Experience required of the Procurement Officer
- CIPS Qualification or actively working towards
- Ability to plan and prioritise own workload efficiently
- Good stakeholder's management skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent ICT Skills - ability to use systems such as Oracle
- Good level of analytical skills
- Working knowledge of EU tendering and contract regulations.
Salary up to £42,000 depending on experience.
This role would be perfect for a buyer or senior buyer or procurement officer or purchaser or category officer or procurement specialist or category specialist.