£226 - £37267.00 per annum
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE IN SOUTHAMPTON & BASINGSTOKE
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for two procurement officers to join this public sector organisation based in the either Southampton or Basingstoke. You will be a senior member of the procurement team participating in the development and implementation of customers' procurement strategies by ensuring it is communicated, understood and supported by budget managers and clinicians. You will be responsible for the purchase or goods and services by delivery contracts.
Main responsibilities of the Procurement Specialist
- Engage with stakeholders to assess requirements and manage existing relationships
- Work as part of the procurement function to ensure goods and services are delivering value for money through contract delivery
- To be the first point of contact to support stakeholder through medium to high tenders
- Responsible for running full end to end tenders for all categories
- Develop and implement innovative ways to evaluate tenders to release cash savings
Skills & Experience required of the Procurement Specialist
- CIPS Qualification or actively working towards
- Stakeholder engagement experience
- Demonstrate experience at delivering savings to an organisation through effective category management
- Experience leading the full cradle to grave procurement process
- Ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously
- Experience within a public sector organisation
Salary up to £37,000 depending on experience.
This role would be perfect for a buyer or senior buyer or procurement officer or purchaser or procurement specialist.