Up to £22000 per annum
Production Controller Telford
A fantastic opportunity for a Production Planner has arisen, to join an iconic manufacturer based in Telford. With a salary of £21,000 this role would be perfect for someone wants to join a company who will support them with their career progression. They are looking for someone who has had a similar role ideally in production Planning, Production Coordination or Scheduling.
Candidates will have previous experience within Production, and ideally will have backgrounds in Production Planning or Supply Chain Planning.
Role responsibilities of the Production Planner:
- Coordinating the Planning, three monthly Assembly schedule, and four monthly forecast Assembly schedules.
- Advising on schedule trends and proposing changes as necessary to meet both the Customer requirements and the company's objectives with regard to efficiency.
- Coordination of the daily schedule for Assembly advising any deviation from the schedule and proposed recovery plans.
- Control and Planning of promotion activities, ensuring the Quality, Cost and Delivery requirements are met.
- Issue of monthly reports detailing achievements against the schedule and results of monthly activities.
Person Specification of the Material Planner:
- Understanding of MRP
- Experience in a Manufacturing and Supply Chain environment
Up to £21,000 + Company Benefits Package
Working Hours & Benefits
- Monday to Thursday - 8.00 am to 17.15 pm
- Friday - 8.00 am to 11.50
- Life Assurance
- Health Care Cash Plan
- Pension Scheme
- 23 Days Holiday
This role will be well suited to you if you have held a role within Production Planning, Scheduling, Forcasting and ideally will have backgrounds in Production Planning or Supply Chain Planning.
Should you not hear anything from your application within 14 days, this will mean your application was unsuccessful, and unfortunately It will be impossible to update everyone at application stage due to the high volumes of applicants we get! Please don't get disheartened and please do keep checking our website for any other opportunities!